I was nominated for 2016 Liebster Award by KimKnight_Author of
Romance/Suspense & Crime fiction writer – https://kimknightauthor.com/
Kim Knight, has recognized me for this award. Therefore, I am honored and deeply touched by Kim’s kind grace.
To be discovered and appreciated at this point and time in my life is truly a blessing.
1. Blue is my favorite color.
2. I’m old enough to drink and drive but young enough for the police to still mess with me.
3. I tend to gravitate urban fiction/romance.
4. Currently at home thinking about doing laundry and food.
5. I’d take a holiday to New York/Maryland to see my mother, daughter and son
6. Passionate, dedicated, observant, informative, lover
7. Divorce = Death of a family. It was the pain of feeling like a failure combined with Malcolm X who gave me my manhood from the grave.
8. Sad to say I don’t have a favorite time of the year anymore except for when it’s time for basketball season.
9. City or countryside? Both. I have the need to be around as many people as possible then escape to be still.
10. I wish to live in a summer (season) climate all year round. I will never visit snow because I hate the cold but it does give the excuse to cuddle.
11. I mean what I say and I say what I mean; there’s no turning off the light. I never take off the magic glasses.
(Please check out Kim’s nomination page. I don’t want to be redundant or viewed as being a copy cat but they are the beholder of beautiful minds and are full of greatness)
Blogs I nominate:
Passion through Poetry by Vionita Buirsky – Vionita shares her light which is a rare find – https://movingtowardsthelight.com/
Ngobesing Romanus – Success Inspirers’ World – Inspirational warrior – https://yoursuccessinspirer.com/
True_George – He’s passion at in what he writes about and he’s fearless – https://truegeorge.com/
Disue – Poetry and short stories – https://disue.wordpress.com/
Kendall F. Pearson – Very interesting read – https://thepublicblogger.com/
Once again, I’d like to thank Kim Knight for her nomination and her special gift. This came right on time as confirmation of serving a purpose, that I am valued and to know, I exist.
Heaven is at the foot of Mother…