Her Water Glass Offering

The Atlantic tidal wave wore her smile offering a thirst quenching drink

Beautiful, strong and calm flowing mother of water; abundance of nourishment

Steady flowing, all knowing, soft and warm the calm before the storm

Her whisper called him by his name, mister

Daughter of a hidden and forgotten diaspora

Harlem,

Heaven is at the foot of Mother…

MiracleChallenge Week 6

#miricalechallenge

#herwaterglassoffering

Advertisements

Latest Comments

1. Miracle :) says:

Harlem ! What a beautiful thinking about Atlantic tidal wave. Very nicely penned. I enjoyed your poem a lot. Infact the title itself is very good.
    Congrats for completing challenge no. 5 👏😃👏😃👏😃
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Liked by 1 person

• HarlemATL says:

i owe you one more…

Liked by 1 person

• Miracle :) says:

Owe is a big word. My challenges are for fun. Do you enjoy writing for Miracle Challenges?

Liked by 1 person

• HarlemATL says:

Small word with a huge impact… I’m more nervous if anything. As an artist I’m sensitive about my craft. Styles are often misunderstood. I’m afraid of turning someone off (Cloud bubble to self… The fear of not having enough talent to be of value).

As for Miracle Challenges I love it. It forces me to press the publish button much sooner than I’d prefer. I normally will sit on a piece and allow the universe to reveal sign, signals and symbols for me to add or to consider. More people are following me so the pressure to do well has increased.

Liked by 1 person

• Miracle :) says:

Artist? That’s nice to hear. Sorry I’m yet to read your About page. Will check it tomorrow.
        That’s very true. More followers more responsibility ☺
        I’m pleased to hear about your excitement about Miracle Challenges 😃
        Thank you for writing back to me. Have a good day 😇

Liked by 1 person

• HarlemATL says:

Yes, I think writers all creative writers share an art form. We are artist, in my opinion.

Liked by 1 person

• Miracle :) says:

That’s good opinion. No doubt. You are right ☺

Liked by 1 person

2. Miracle :) says:

Reblogged this on miraclegirlblog and commented:
    Hello Everyone !

Check out the latest post for ‘Weekly Writing Miracle Challenge’ Week – 6 : https://miraclegirlblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/miraclechallenge-week-6-dated-19th-25th-july-2016/

Blogger : HarlemATL

Poem Title : Her Water Glass offering

Challenge No : 5

Challenge : Write a Tiny Tale /Poem/ Haiku using below prompt image in 5 or less sentences(for tale) and 5 or less lines(for poem)

For those who are new to #MiracleChallenge, every Tuesday morning, I post new Writing prompts for 5 challenges to write Short Story / Tiny Tale/ Poem / Haiku.

Visit my blog to know the latest writing prompts and the rules to participate in #MiracleChallenge for the week dated from 19th to 25th July, 2016. Yes ! 25th July is the deadline.

Kindly, everyone read and inspire each other to write.

Happy Blogging !